Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Green

Green, green, green. Did I mention green? I absolutely love the color green. I'm not sure why, but I have always gravitated to some shade of the color of the eco-friendly. It's not that I'm an eco freak or an extremist tree hugger. I have nothing against them. Eco freaks and tree huggers need love too. I just love most things that are green. There are certain shades like the split-pea-baby-puke green and the neon-so-bright-it's-blinding green that are not really my cup of tea, but overall, it's my favorite color. And it really makes me happy.

When I envision my perfect house, I picture clean lines and simple white furniture and green accents throughout. I also imagine a garden filled with luscious green foliage and a lot of bright cheerful flowers. Green is more than just a color to me. It makes me happy. When I think about green I can't help but smile. I know it sounds a bit wacky, but green truly lifts my spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment