Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Past Few Months

Okay, so I kind of disappeared again. But I have a good excuse. LIFE. I know, I know, everyone gets busy. It just seems like it's getting more difficult to do everything that I need to do and everything that I want to do. Instead of go, go, go, it's more like go, kind of move along, nap, and go again.

The past three months or so have been a bit of a blur, but a good blur. I have been in a relationship with a wonderful man for the past three months, I have been getting ready for all of the holidays and festivities, my job has been super busy and family stuff has been, well, interesting.

Though it has been difficult to keep up, I am going to try because this is one of the things that I love. I can't tell you how much I miss writing.

That's all for now. I really shouldn't be up this late. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment